Voyage Online Today: 1    Total Posts: 269637

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Discussion] [Solved] 2GM say yes can use credit for unbind tool other one GM say no u can't

Close [Copy link] 11/2993

Posted on 2017-09-27 07:48:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

As I said, you cannot exchange credits for unbinding tools. I have 40000 credits myself. They are useless.

You need to realize that those guys on support are from China and their English is not very good. What the first guy meant to say is you can get the unbinding tools on both of your chars by spending item mall points. For exact prices you can see hot sale notices.

He said credits because in his mind credits are the same thing as points. He doesn't even realize credits are something completely different than points. Mostly because of the language barrier, but also because hes probably working on support for all of IGG games, he didn't learn much about VCO, he doesn't realize we have separate thing called credits which are not same as points.

You cannot unbind generals nor their items. They wont do that for you. That one GM who said it can be done is probably new and had no idea what you were asking him about. He probably thought you were asking about unbinding apparatus items or beliefs, which why the second answer you got is all about which tool you need, depending on the price of the item.

Signature

Navigator, tools, guides and much more!
Visit us at: http://thepiratescove.org
Posted on 2017-09-28 12:09:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Keep in mind IGG runs 26 (current) games (and they use to have social apps, might still)  and has over 1,000 employees............ so the likely hood of you getting the same person each time you email is pretty small.... dont forget to factor in 3 shifts of people multiplied by how many service people per shift..... They do not have just one person dedicated to Voyage Century... in fact our game is so low on their list that probably no one but the low-bie new employees get our messages (IMHO).

Signature