Voyage Online Today: 10    Total Posts: 253614

Total:#39

Poll

[Discussion] Player thoughts on server merge, should some servers be merged?

Hot Topics Spotlight [Copy link] 38/3131

Posted on 2017-09-06 23:29:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Everyone always wants this... but as mentioned in the post before mine, I fear IGG could not make this happen with out it pretty much blowing up.

There are to many problems with the game coding as it is.
Example;
You can't go to NI and not have lag... what happens when more than 3 people want to go to NI?

Now I could see them shutting down a server... and offering free transfers to any of the 3.
(but you know that colony owners wouldn't get any compensation)

but I worry that the game servers might implode even if they just close the most Un-populated server..

Yes IF DSOFA was in charge of the programming and merge I'd say go for it but yeah maybe IGG will hire him   ... D hows your Chinese?

he**  they can't even get events to start on time.... how can you expect a merge to even go semi smoothly?

- Ele

Signature
Halloween
Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Posted on 2017-09-07 01:15:14 | Show thread starter's posts only

there is a patch that is broken.Stats dont work, istance is to hard,more bugs regarding that istance plus on the bright side generals are really in the trashbin.Why a merge when you can focus on getting us solved the parts that matter the most?deffinatly NO

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-07 01:29:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think yes should add it .   because the game slowing no one play and I think maybe because all the item is bound tool. As not able tradeable? And have  the game  put online google rank so people know this game more ? As bound item kind bad because in bbo they don't do bound tool when I use to play

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-07 01:49:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

I vote for yes but according to my knowledge of the servers population the best would be leave MMP as it is and merge the other 3 together. Ofcourse as many already pointed out we still have a broken game in many asspects of it after the patch, almost 3-4 months past and still basic things needed for the patch, e.g. new stats, dont work or are missing (more easy ways to get generals etc etc) So i dont trust that a merge will go smooth. probably will totaly f... up the game and will be the last drop in the glass and more will quit. Unfortunately the "tech department" of the game is more or less useless

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-07 03:50:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

sry forgot something important:

what they COULD do.... whoud be transfer event 3x a year instead of 2x..... that would make it able for people to more jump around and if a server is dead and they really care about not want to play at dead server they will change......

Signature
The New Forum is lets say "special"......
Posted on 2017-09-07 03:55:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

Never merge servers, because it will be verry difficult with much player.
Now is 4-5 player at Iron for 1 spot, is 10 player in New Amsterdam for Card and when is much players is much lag.
Is pretty good as it is today.

Stop make new, first need fix all bug and after can put new.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-07 04:55:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well it's not same situation on all servers, on MMP have enough players but other servers are pretty much dead no economy. Only problem is as few already mentioned what if something goes wrong it will be fixed few years later maybe if even then.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-07 07:54:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

The game need new player. Promote new player and give gift pack 140-150 i dont know.
Make new event not all that have before 6-10 years.
Fix problem bug.
Make event on Facebook. 1000 like 1 week DD all server. not cards.
Is nice game but if not make nothing the merged not give nothing only for 1 years more life for some player.

So if you want new player. server whith life make that. Or can merged and give 1 year life more.
thx.

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-07 07:58:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

My thought is that it's been a while since they had a server merge so they should just do one server see how it goes learn from stuff that will go wrong then throw the other server in later

Signature
Posted on 2017-09-07 10:26:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

MMP player can enjoy the fun of instance while Dagama player can enjoy more crete boxes and legendary generals.

it's easy for dagama player to get 100 boxes in crete battlefield.

Signature